Saturday, May 26, 2007

2 Days Left!

We just want to thank everyone for playing along with us. There are a lot of talented ladies out there and we have been so impressed at how creative you've been! We love seeing the layouts and I must say that even my hubby loves seeing everyone's creations. He'll usually sit down with me and I'll show him how talented you all are! :)

Remember to check back Monday when the winner will be announced. so don't forget to submit your layouts to thegoodieboxgirls@hotmail.com. Tomorrow is the last day for submissions and I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on this fun goodie box!

Kim :)

2 comments:

Lita said...

bring on the festivities sisters!!!
wooHoo, how exciting!!! Good Luck to everyone who played this month!!!

Kristi said...

girls, It must be me, but I can't get the email to work, so I hope I can link you my layout here- is that okay?
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1158667
sorry about this! hope it is all good!
thanks, Kristi