Monday, June 25, 2007

and the winner is...

KAITLYN KRAINIK!!!






Congratulations, Kaitlyn!!


We just thought that Kaitlyn's page was all around awesome...she used a beautiful jumbo photo as well as a jumbo flower and jumbo letters for her title...it all just worked so well together! And the journaling was even a jumbo aspect 'cause she managed to get alot said on her layout...very sweet. (If you haven't read her journaling yet, make sure you do!!) So, Kaitlyn, email us at the goodieboxgirls@hotmail.com and we'll fill you in on how you can get your big wood letter fom Janna. Congrats again!! And another big thank you to Janna for being our first ever sponsor...you rock!!



Honestly ladies...this has been an awesome month. Just take a look at how great the Goodie Gallery is lookin'...pretty darn cute if I do say so myself! Hehe!! Thanks to all of you who submitted layouts, and who have been submitting every month so far. Kim and I sat on the phone last night going thru each and every submission...we honestly didn't know how to choose! ( I have to admit, this is harder than I thought it would be to pick only 1 winner each month.) You are all amazing...thanks again for supporting us!!


Remember to come by next Monday when Kim will be issuing our 4th challenge...so much fun!



Have a great week everyone!!!



Talia and Kim:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kaitlyn! What an adorable page.

Kim said...

Congrats Kaitlyn! I loved you layout! And the journaling was so cute!

Kaitlyn said...

Wow, what a great way to start the week! Thank you so much, this was a great challenge, and it so fun to get picked this month. Thank you Janna for sponsoring!
-Kaitlyn

Anonymous said...

great job kaitlyn!!!

- niki

Itworksforbobbi said...

Yay! I loved your page - great take on the challenge! I'm going to have to try that 'journaling on the photo" thang! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn,
I loved your page too!
There were lot's of cool layouts and lot's of inspiration!

I can't wait for the next challenge, I love it!

Allison Cope said...

Congrats Kaitlyn!

Ashley said...

Yay Kaitlyn! Love your page. Such an adorable picture and I love the journaling and how you wrote it on the picture.