Monday, September 17, 2007

More Monday Inspiration!

I hope everyone is having a great Monday Morning! I just got back from an intense Monday morning workout...and my arms and legs feel like jelly. What a great way to start the day...now I'll just have to see if I can actually lift Ryker for the rest of the week...hehe!

Anyway....


Here are a few more layouts Tal and I wanted to share. We just love working with this size!!! And we love seeing what everyone has done....you guys are amazing!!! Thanks for playing along with us...it's so fun to see so many beautiful layouts. Don't you just love this hobby? I love it!



"I Love: Graham" By Talia Audenart



"I Adore you" By Kim Loewen



"She" By Talia Audenart


"Love" By Kim Loewen



"US" By Talia Audenart




Just remember....


Your deadline for submissions is Sunday, September 23...so don't miss out!

Kim and Talia :)

1 comment:

Andi said...

you girls have been BUUUUUUSY! Thanks for the inspiration...these layouts are fab!!