Friday, December 7, 2007

The 5th Day of Christmas!

Okay, everyone, ready for another project??? Let's go!











"Christmas Word Ornaments" by Talia Audenart
When I saw these on Ali's blog a couple weeks ago I knew this was a project that I wanted in my house for Christmas this year. As scrapbookers I think we are all attracted to words, so these ornaments are the perfect fit! I know I keep saying this, but they're sooooo easy to make! Literally, if you have cardstock, a printer and ribbon, then you're good to go. These are the words I used, but get creative and come up with any and all words that are fun and meaningful to you and your family.

believe
blessings
give
ho ho ho
hope
jingle
jolly
joy
laughter
merry
miracle
naughty
noel
peace
rejoice
savior
st. nick
twinkle
wonder



Oh, and let's not forget about today's giveaway:



These Hambly rubons are to die for. Thanks, Chantel! Remember to post a comment below if you want to be included in the draw, and don't forget to send us your Christmas projects for the Goodie Gallery. There's some cute stuff in there already!




And last but not least, yesterday's winner is...

Liz who said:

I found your blog through my friend Holly and I love the Christmas Journal... Super cute I love it!



So email us your mailing address, Liz to thegoodieboxgirls@hotmail.com. Congrats!





Whew! Come back tomorrow with another project from Kim...have a great day!!



Talia:)

28 comments:

cluffgirl said...

wow! cute tree! Very cute way to spice up your tree.thanks for another fun project

Alicia said...

Love the tree! Thanks guys!

Julie said...

I love how you did this. I probably won't have a big tree this year since we are traveling and was thinking of having a little one and this would be perfect.
Thanks.

tapintosimple said...

As always... love the projects you are providing... and the simplicity of them all, too... thanks for TAPPING into something SIMPLE and making it SPECIAL every day! You ROCK!
Diane R.

jessica said...

its fun to see videos, not just pictures!

Anonymous said...

how cute I have to try this project too! Thanks for all the great ideas.
Maybe if I start now they'll be done by next christmas

Anonymous said...

another super cutie idea!! you guys are kinda making me sick!! ( just kidding )

- niki

Kristi said...

I have a printer, but no ink! really cute idea though!

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys - this is so cute and I think the words trigger thoughts about what Christmas means to each of us. My girls have decorated our Christmas tree but I think I'll make a few of these and they can add them to it. Thanks for more fantastic inspiration - Angela (NZ)

Alisa said...

Thanks for all the fun ideas. I just "found" and extra wreath..and tree. I will have fun putting together a fun project this weekend.
Thank you for sharing such fun ideas.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie idea and it's kid friendly too! Thanks girls!
~KAHLE

Lauren said...

Oooo - cute idea! Saw it on Alis blog & loved it there too! :)

Ashlee said...

This would something my kids could help me do. Not only to help pick out words but to string ribbon through as well. Thanks for the great idea.

Sylvia said...

love the ideas! what an inspiration!!

Janna said...

awesome idea, talia!! i love all of your christmas ideas, so simple and beautiful, and very inspirational!

merry christmas!

janna

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought that just putting words on paper on a tree would be so cute? There really is truth to the "less is more" saying!

Anonymous said...

love all the fun little projects, they all seem so easy and fast to do. thanks for inspiring us!!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the great ideas, thanks girls!
Jennifer Burchell

Morgan said...

I love the idea! What a great way to decorate a tree!

Itworksforbobbi said...

What a simple idea! I think even *I* could do this one! yay! So cute.

Michelle said...

The pictures aren't showing up for me today :( Oh well, the video sure is cute!

chanel said...

love it! thanks again! luv chanel

Sharon said...

Great idea! Hmmm....might have to add this to the to-do list!
Sharon

Bethany E. said...

Love those Hambly rubs...so cool!

Trace Geworsky said...

I totally love that tree..Great idea
Trace
Canada

Ashley said...

I saw this idea on Ali's blog but love how you printed your own word with your version. Such a cute project. Thanks for sharing!

Wendy Sue said...

What a fun idea -- I have a new reader in my house and I think he would love these. Thanks! :o)

Trace Geworsky said...

Its official..I am now addicted to your blog..Thanks so much for sharing such wonderful ideas..Cant wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow..oh ya..please enter my name in your giveaway.
Cheers,
Trace G