Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer Inspiration #7

Hello, hello!




Here's my last layout of the summer to share with you all...







"Hand In Hand" by Talia Audenart
(supplies: patterned paper, ribbon, pink chipboard letters, die-cut accents: Making Memories; mirror, paper flower, green chipboard letters, polka-dot mask: Heidi Swapp; glimmer mist: Tattered Angels; buttons: KI Memories; photo by Rebecca Cooper)



I am just so in love with the Making Memories Noteworthy line lately...I honestly have to make myself try to use other products, but I just keep going back to it! (notice my fave color combo yet again??) I like using the die-cut paper for my layouts...something different and fun, and they are just oh, so beautiful.



Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you've all had a wonderful summer! Come next week for some more summer inspiration, and then we'll back in September with a fresh new challenge for you!




See you soon,
Talia:)

2 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

LOVE your layout....I too am so in love with the noteworthy line as well. Very fun, inspiring, and the color combos of all the embellishments and paper just ooze with creative possibilities. I adore it!! I am actually using alot of this line for my bridal shower scrapbook I am in the middle of making too. Thanks for sharing Tal! Great layout!

Sarah said...

Talia, I love this page!!! :)