Monday, September 8, 2008

Sneak Peak And More Inspiration!

I hope everyone's had a great week!  Hard to believe that it's Monday again...which means it's time for a sneak peak of the Goodie Box...



(there are 4 little winter stamps in the tin...sorry you can't see them)



Remember to submit your layouts so you can be entered to win these fun stamps!!  (send your submissions to thegoodieboxgirls@hotmail.com).




And....

we wanted to leave you with some more inspiration!!!




"Cherish"  By Kim Loewen
(supplies:  word stamps: Stampin' Up!;  transparency, circle bling, butterfly: Heidi Swapp;  patterened paper: Basic Grey;  paper frills: Doodlebug;  journaling stamp: Autumn Leaves;  stickles: Ranger Ink;  staples: Making Memories;  tulle, bling, sandpaper, black journaling pen: other)


This has been a challenge for me to stamp on my layouts...it's not something I do very often and probably one of my tools that seems to be forgotten, but I love how they add a simple touch.  I think I need to start using them more often....







We have more inspiration to share with you, so make sure you check back!!

Kim :)

1 comment:

lalalla said...

adorable stamps, lovely layout!