Monday, April 23, 2007

only 5 more days...

...to submit a page for the "me, myself and I" challenge! And if you're needing some motivation, here's a little reminder as to what YOU could win!!!








And if you're needing some MORE motivation and inspiration, check out Kim's latest "me" layout:












"Momma" by Kim Loewen
I love love love how Kim used index prints on this page...so cute!! Notice how Kim kept the journaling simple but to the point to really focus on the pictures. To get her flower perfectly glittered, she sprayed the entire flower with spray adhesive, then she poured the glitter over top. This is definately something I want to try...thanks for the tip, Kim!! (why have I been using messy craft glue???)


Thanks again to all of you who have been a part of The Goodie Box so far. This month has been so fun (and it's gone by so fast!) and we can't wait to bring you more challenges and inspiration in the future. We're so excited and have lots in store!! So once again, if you want to submit a page for this month's challenge, just email us your name and layout to thegoodieboxgirls@hotmail.com or just copy and paste a link to your layout in the comments section of any post from this month. Remember...this Friday, April the 27th is the deadline for the challenge and we'll announce our FIRST Goodie Box winner one week from today!!! Good luck!!!


Talia:)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Great layout, Kim. I love how you used spray adhesive on the flower and then poured the glitter over it...awesome idea. Thanks to both of you for starting The Goodie Box - such a fun idea!

Amy Jo said...

oh i just love that glittered flower. i will have to get some spray adhesive. it is such a cool technique.. love your page!!!

amyjo

Kristi said...

alright girls- here is the link to mine-
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1140189
had no current photos! too bad. have to work on that! cute site!

Kristy said...

OK girls, here is a link to my completed LO....I really enjoyed doing this and I can't wait for next month's challenge

http://kristygussio.blogspot.com/2007/04/crafting.html