Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Again!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Here in Canada today is a holiday, so I have lots of projects planned for my hubby...and I'm hoping I get some time to scrapbook.....isn't that what happens when you have a day off? Gotta catch up on all that stuff that keeps piling up! I know in the States next weekend is the long weekend, so if you're planning on going away make sure to submit your layouts before you leave....Sunday is the last day for submissions!



Today is Monday and that means another day to share some fun ideas!


But first of all....

There have been a couple of questions regarding this months challenge and I just thought I'd share the challenge theme with everyone once again. The theme is "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue"....yes, this is a wedding phrase, but it does not have to be a wedding layout. You can be as creative as you want to be.....we just want to see your layouts using the four items from the theme. I hope that helps....but if there are more questions you can email us at thegoodieboxgirls@hotmail.com anytime!




So.......here's more to share!





Instead of another layout this week...here's a couple new ideas!




"Memory clock" by Talia Audenart

something old: the picture
something new: the ribbon
something borrowed: the clock altering idea from Heidi Swapp
something blue: there's blue in the picture!





"Crib Cards" by Kim Loewen

something old: Heidi Swapp fuzzy rub-ons
something new: Heidi Swapp crown bling
something borrowed: the garland idea from one of Talia's projects
something blue: the Martha Stewart ribbon I used to tie the cards to the crib


Thanks again to everyone that has submitted a layout this month! It's been so fun to see how creative everyone has been with their old, new, borrowed and blue items! Tal and I have had so much fun and are excited to share more challenges each month. We have some pretty exciting things to share...so make sure you play along each month. I wouldn't want you to miss out!!!

Remember....you only have until Sunday, May 27th to submit your layouts for this months challenge! That's only 7 more days!!! Email your layouts to thegoodieboxgirls@hotmail.com so we can post all the layouts in the goodie gallery. So get scrapping and come play along!

Kim :)

2 comments:

Talia said...

Kim!!!
Those crib cards are the cutest idea!! I love them!

Nolly Shuor said...

Thanks,

I like your blog.

Nolly

http://40000recettes.blogspot.com