Monday, May 14, 2007

*Sneak Peak*

First of all I hope all you ladies had a wonderful Mother's Day! It's a special day to celebrate the Women in our lives and I hope you took the opportunity to thank all the 'She's' in your life for all they've done for you...and I hope you were spoiled by your families! We know you derserve it :)





There's been some fabulous layouts submitted...so make sure to check out the goodie gallery to see everyone's submissions. And if you're really having troubles getting going here's a little tip that I like to do sometimes when I scrap and need some motivation...

-Go through your supplies and pick out an older product, a new product and something blue (things that pertain to the challenge this month).

-Find a picture you want to use...preferably black and white so it will go with all of the products you picked out.

-And then challenge yourself to start creating with what you've chosen!

-If you need some extra help pull out a magazine for some inspiration!

Sometimes I'll even give myself a time limit! So if you need to...set the timer on the oven and get scrapping!



Of course here's a little more motivation for you...




I've included items to go along with the challenge this month "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue" and I must say that these are some of my favorite tools to use when I scrapbook. I LOVE masks and foam stamps! They're so much fun for layouts and cards!



Don't forget that you only have until May 27th to submit your layouts...so get going! We've been so inspired by all of you...keep it up and have fun!



Kim :)

3 comments:

Anne Thompson said...

Oh I can't bleieve I missed the last one! Very excited to do this months!

Lita said...

I need those butterflies!!! hehe

Tara said...

I have never scrapbooked before, I would like to try it. I would love any suggestions on how to get started. What I need for a kit and anything else that you think would be neccasary for a firt timer like myself.