Sunday, July 8, 2007

Sneak Peak!

As promised it's Monday....




and time for this months SNEAK PEAK!!!





One lucky winner will recieve a $25 gift certificate to Big Picture Scrapbooking!



They offer so many different classes and projects...and they're so great because you can do them on your own time! We have both taken classes at Big Picture and with small children it's great cause we can sit at home in our jammies while the kids are asleep and work away on the class! How great is that?!



For any of you that haven't heard yet...our very own Talia Audenart is teaching a class at Big Picture Scrapbooking and it should be up really soon. So watch your email, and if you haven't signed up yet....get to Big Picture and sign up so you don't miss out on her amazing class! I must admit that I am so excited and know how hard Tal has worked to make this class amazing for everyone! She's a great teacher and always makes the cutest projects...and don't you just love her layouts each month? I know I do!


Watch your inbox...cause her class is coming!




The Goodie Gallery is so awesome this month (and every month!). I love to look at all the layouts and have to tell you that I look at your layouts almost everyday and just LOVE them all! Wow!!! Don't forget that you can submit up to 2 layouts per challenge...and I know that everyone is taking a lot of summer pictures...so keep scrapping those great moments!

As always send a picture of your layout to thegoodieboxgirls@hotmail.com and don't forget to include your first and last name!



Check back next week for more summer inspiration!



Kim :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome prize this month girls!!!!
- niki

Itworksforbobbi said...

Oohh I'm drooling, ladies! What a fabulous gift! Great motivation! I haven't checked out Big Picture but I sure will now!